Pro-Life *Video of the Month*

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wow, this is an awesome site. I'm so proud of you young people. I am the director for Birthright of Medford. We are looking for an ambitious, loving, dedicated prolifer to take over the directorship of Birthright here in Medford. It is a non profit, nonpartisan, interdenominationl agency who's sole focus is to "meet the pregnant woman where she is" and help her through the unexpected pregancy she faces. The position is volunteer but with many benefits. I received a call last week from "Yvonne" who wanted to thank Birthright for being there 6 years ago. Her son is "the light of my life". Without Birthright he may not have been born. You can contact me on my cell 541-840-1186 for more information. Hey, Keep up the good work. Mary Ann

No comments: